- HARDWARE MONITOR CALIBRATION
- COLOUR CORRECTION IN LIGHTROOM OR PHOTOSHOP
- INSTALLING PRINTER PROFILES
- SOFT PROOFING
- THIRD PARTY INK SYSTEMS AND PAPERS
It seems wrong that a photograph should be trapped inside a computer all it’s life. The photographic print is a wonderful thing and it's such a thrill to produce your own prints.
Printing your own photos is not as straight forward as you might think though. There is obviously a cost involved but there is a steep learning curve too, you have to calibrate your monitor and use colour profiles to achieve accurate results. I can walk you through all of this process and even give you the information you need to get you set up with a printer and save a lot of money too.
Some of the things we can cover…
- Using a hardware calibrator to calibrate your monitor.
- Some colour correction in Lightroom.
- Installing colour profiles in to Lightroom.
- Soft proofing.
- Third party ink systems and papers
2 hours recommended for this course.
Terms & Conditions
Any courses booked cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Any courses booked must be taken within 6 months of payment made.
Once payment is made and the date of training is confirmed, it cannot be changed or cancelled with less than one week's notice.
For full terms and conditions please visit the T&Cs page