Many thanks to Rikke Hass Christensen for her photographs used above.
- MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 8 / MINIMUM GROUP SIZE: 5
- FULLY INCLUSIVE OPTION OR DIY
- SINGLE AND DOUBLE/TWIN ROOMS AVAILABLE
- COST: FULLY INCLUSIVE - SINGLE £710 & DOUBLE £1240. DIY - £340
- BLACK FRIDAY OFFER 10% DISCOUNT
- DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- ARRIVE: TUESDAY 24 / DEPART: FRIDAY 27 OCTOBER 2017
This is a 3 night stay photography trip with tuition in beautiful city of Copenhagen. I have to admit that I hadn't considered visiting Copenhagen before but then I met fellow photographer Rikke Hass Christensen, who attend my Lake District trip in November 2015, and was blown away by her photos and description of her city and decided we should definitely visit.
The trip will be based around a three night stay with photography walks. It's a fun and social way to explore a very beautiful Danish city with photography tuition is on hand when you need it.
We will also have a short portrait session at Rikke's studio on one of the evenings. Rikke is an amazing fashion and portrait photographer and we thought it would be fun to have a little play in the studio and make some portraits of a couple of Rikke's friends.
We will also be enjoying some of the restaurants in Copenhagen too and the price for this trip (if you opt for Fully Inclusive) includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. More details on this below.
Who am I?
If you would like to know a little bit more about me then please visit the 'About' page. Also on the trip my wife Samantha will attend with me to help with the organisation and be on hand to help anyone with anything they may need.
All images used on this page are © Rikke Hass Christensen,
Where & when
Tuesday 24th October 2017 - Friday 27th October 2017
Price and what's included
We have two price options available for this trip.
1) Fully Inclusive includes 3 nights stay, *meals, **city travel pass, tuition and a studio shoot with models. The price is £710 for a single room or £1240 for two people sharing a double or twin room. Flights are not included.
2) DIY. This option is for tuition and the studio shoot with models only. You will need to book your own accommodation, you can of course join us for the meals if you want to but you will need to pay for yours separately.
To secure your place on the trip you just need to pay a £50 deposit per person and the balance will be invoiced 6 weeks before the trip. For this trip to go ahead we need a minimum of 5 bookings. If we don't get 5 bookings then your £50 will be refunded or can be used against any of my other courses.
*Meals included are breakfast, including a drink (Weds, Thurs, Fri), lunch, including a soft drink (Weds, Thurs) and dinner, a main meal and one drink, (Tues, Weds, Thurs).
**The city travel pass is valid for 72 hours and includes Central Copenhagen and Copenhagen Airport Kastrup, so it is possible to use it to get to and from the airport/hotel depending what time your flights are.
My style of teaching is relaxed and I will not be looking over your shoulder every two minutes to make sure you're doing it right. I give you space to enjoy your photography, but should you need me, you will know that I am on hand to help you achieve the shots you want. If you don't want or need any tuition at all, then that is fine too.