- MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 10 / MINIMUM GROUP SIZE: 4
- LANGTON MATRAVERS, SWANAGE, DORSET, UK
- COST: £120
- DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- ARRIVE: FRIDAY 01 / DEPART: SUNDAY 03 SEPTEMBER
This is the second short photography trip with tuition in beautiful Dorset. We will be staying just outside Swanage which gives us access to some great local beauty spots and fantastic walks too.
Some of the sights to see are Corfe Castle, Dancing Ledge, Lulworth Cove and much more.
The trip will be based around a two night stay with photography walks. It's a fun and social way to explore a very beautiful corner of England and, for those that require it, photography tuition is on hand when you need it.
The price for this photography trip is £120, this is for the photography tuition. Accommodation and food (except an evening meal of homemade chill served from our campervan on Saturday night) are not included. You also have the option of paying a £50 deposit now and the balance of £70 bank transfer just before the course starts.
Terms & Conditions
Any courses booked cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Any courses booked are non transferable.
vouchers cannot be used for photographic holidays.
For full terms and conditions please visit the
SUITABILITY & GROUP INFO
- PHOTOGRAPHIC ABILITY: ALL LEVELS OF PHOTOGRAPHER
- FITNESS: A REASONABLE LEVEL OF FITNESS IS REQUIRED*
- MINIMUM AGE: 18 (14 IF ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)
- LANGUAGE COURSE IS CONDUCTED IN: ENGLISH
My style of teaching is relaxed and I will not be looking over your shoulder every two minutes to make sure you're doing it right. I give you space to enjoy your photography, but should you need me, you will know that I am on hand to help you achieve the shots you want. If you don't want or need any tuition at all, then that is fine too. If you would like to know a little bit more about me then please visit the 'About' page
I have mapped out a rough itinerary for the days but this is subject to change depending on weather and people's fitness levels etc.
- 7.00pm - Dinner at a local pub.
- 6.00am - Walk to Dancing Ledge for some sun rise seascapes.
- 8.30am - Return to your B&B/campsite for breakfast
After the first walk the day is yours until 3pm. There is lots to explore in the local area, such as Corfe Castle, and Swanage itself makes for a nice day out. We'll wait for the light to get a little softer before our next photographic outing.
- 3.00pm - Meet at Durdle Door carpark for the next shooting session. We will walk from here to Lulworth Cove along the South West Coastal path which is about 1 mile. After spending a bit of time at Lulworth Cover we will then walk back to and down to Durdle Door for sunset
- 7.30pm - After sunset we will head back to the carpark and we will serve Chilli from our camper. This is a lovely end to the day.
- Should the Saturday morning early walk not go ahead due to bad weather then we can we reschedule it for Sunday (again weather permitting)
Of course if you want to extend the trip you are more than welcome to.
Accommodation will be down to the individual to book and you can either camp or stay in a B&B.
I'm a camper and I plan to stay at Tom's Field campsite. Their website can be found here:
However, I am well aware that camping isn't for everyone! For that reason I have found a few B&Bs in the very close vicinity.