- MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 8 / MINIMUM GROUP SIZE: 5
- FULLY INCLUSIVE OPTION OR DIY
- SINGLE AND DOUBLE/TWIN ROOMS AVAILABLE
- COST: FULLY INCLUSIVE - SINGLE £695 & DOUBLE £1090. DIY - £220
- DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- ARRIVE: TUESDAY 26 / DEPART: FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2017
This is our first photography trip to Amsterdam and we are very excited to be visiting this popular and friendly city. Known for its important artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and rich architectural history, there will be plenty of sites to explore and photograph.
The trip will be a 3 night stay with two days of photography walks. It's a fun and social way to explore the stunning city of Amsterdam and for those that require it, photography tuition is on hand when you need it.
My style of teaching is relaxed and I will not be looking over your shoulder every two minutes to make sure you're doing it right. I give you space to be creative and enjoy your photography, but should you need me then I am on hand to help you achieve the shots you want. If you don't want or need any tuition at all, then that is fine too.
If you would like to know a little bit more about me then please visit the 'About' page. Also on the trip my wife Samantha will attend with me to help with the organisation and be on hand to help anyone with anything they may need.
PRICE AND WHAT'S INCLUDED
We have two price options available for this trip.
1) Fully Inclusive includes 3 nights stay at Jaz Hotel, meals and tuition. The price is £695 for a one person or £1090 for two people sharing a twin room. Flights are not included. Meals included are breakfast, including a drink (Weds, Thurs, Fri), lunch, including a soft drink (Weds, Thurs) and dinner, a main meal and one drink, (Tues, Weds, Thurs).
2) DIY. This option is for tuition only and the price is £220 per person. You will need to book your own accommodation, you can of course join us for the meals if you want to but you will need to pay for yours separately.
To secure your place on the trip you just need to pay a £50 deposit per person and the balance will be invoiced 6 weeks before the trip. For this trip to go ahead we need a minimum of 5 bookings. If we don't get 5 bookings then your £50 will be refunded or can be used against any of my other courses.
Terms & Conditions
Any courses booked cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Any courses booked are non transferable.
For full terms and conditions please visit the T&Cs page
SUITABILITY & GROUP INFO
- PHOTOGRAPHIC ABILITY: ALL LEVELS OF PHOTOGRAPHER
- FITNESS: A REASONABLE LEVEL OF FITNESS IS REQUIRED*
- MINIMUM AGE: 18 (14 IF ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)
- LANGUAGE COURSE IS CONDUCTED IN: ENGLISH
This course can be purchased for yourself but it also makes an ideal gift. Please let me know when booking if it is a present so I can arrange for a gift voucher to be sent to you. There is no additional cost for a voucher but if you would like a presentation box for your voucher this can be arranged at a cost of £4.